Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Papercraft Ukulele

paper craft ukulele


The paper craft ukulele is so cute and easy to do. You only need scissors, glue and of course a little patience to make this. You can make this ukulele in few minutes. It's very easy to do. You can download the ukulele template from the site, Pizza By The Slice and print it out to make it. I make this one from the site.

You can link to the site to download the ukulele template. 
Press here >>> Pizza By The Slice

Also, I made myself a black and white version paper craft ukulele which is just as lovely as the one I downloaded from the site. I draw the black and white version referring to the template from Pizza By The Slice.

paper craft ukulele

Make yourself a cute ukulele today. Just print it out , cut and glue it to make your own paper craft ukulele.

paper craft ukulele


paper craft ukulele


No comments:

Post a Comment